After realizing he had reached the pinnacle of his corporate career, Mike left his CFO position in 2001 to begin a journey from success to significance. Highlights along the way include:
· The founding of a consulting company to focus on impacting the hearts of others through one-on-one and small group relationships.
· The creation of a unique life-coaching model called One Thing, centered on doing all to the glory of God.
· The publishing of One Thing, Players Manual for Men - a guide to apply the model.
· Assisting his wife, Diane in the creation of IRIS Counseling Center (and teaming with her to counsel couples).
· Numerous teaching, speaking and facilitation opportunities focused on discipleship, leadership, refinement, diversity and integrity.
· Catching the vision of creating The Relationship Center and bringing it to fruition in 2010.
In addition, Mike has served as a family pastor, consultant with inner-city ministries, youth leader, school board member and township trustee.
Iris Counseling Center was created by Diane as a result of her passion to help others become the person they were created to be. After a successful career in the marketplace, Diane chose to concentrate her energy on being a great wife and mother to two daughters.
When she made the decision to begin her second career, she realized her passion and gifting was journeying through life with others seeking direction, healing and growth in understanding who they are and who they were created to be. She completed her masters degree from National Louis University and began her counseling career in 2004.
After fulfilling the state requirements for licensing, she opened Iris Counseling Center in 2007. Located within The Relationship Center in Wauconda, Diane, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, works with individuals, couples and groups, focusing on areas such as self-esteem, passion / gifting, empowerment, communication and grief.
MIKE and DIANE have been married for over 30 years and together they have raised two daughters – Katie, a professional actress in Music Theater and Molly, a designer and constructer of custom shoes. They live in Wauconda, Illinois and are members of The Sign of the Dove church in Waukegan.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
In addition to Mike and Diane Siri, The Relationship Center's Board of Directors includes:
HARRY STACKHOUSE - Senior Pastor of Sign of the Dove Church and Dove Ministries Internation, Waukegan Illinois. - http://www.thesignofthedove.org/
TERRI TIBBS - Founder and President of yourHRusa, Chicago, IL.
BOB ROBINSON - Founder and President of WildHeart Ministries, Antioch, IL.
109 S. Main Street, Wauconda, IL 60084 / (847) 337-1659